Sep 24, 2009

Top 5 : Songs Stuck in my mind

Do you ever feel like singin' and thinkin' a song over and over again?
Well i called that Songs Stuck in my Mind LoL, coz it looks like that song will haunted your mind till you get bored or replaced by more awesome new songs :)

Anyway, this is my top5 : Songs Stuck in my mind for this week..

1. Lily Allen - Fuck You
Love the lyrics! Except for the "gay" thing :(

2.  Muse - Uprising
Gosh i love this band, im glad they're back ^_^

3. Maroon 5 - Goodnight Goodnight
Yeah yeah yeah.. i know this is not a new songs, but i hear it lately and looks like i'm kinda like the bit :)

4. The All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
Another old song :p haha

Last but not the least
5.  Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin'
The video clip, The band, The song, The beat, i loooveeee this soooonnngg very much!



No comments: